What's happened

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    I like nickdub's theory, but I suspect in fact that you've moved them closer to a black hole, so gravity is very strong and time has slowed down, meaning not only do they feel heavier but you're also holding on to them for longer than before.

Or something like that.
    Interesting all these theories, I am beginning to think there has been a slight anomaly for while, as any money I have though not getting any heavier, I seem to hold on to it longer and Snoop it is effecting my scales as well
    And isn't it great what you learn from a gardening forum
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      as any money I have though not getting any heavier, I seem to hold on to it longer and Snoop it is effecting my scales as well
      How often are you weighing your money?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
        And again a little mistake and you are first there VC
        ALL that proves is,she is at the top of the game ,hence a MOD heheheheheheheeheheheheh
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
          Probably as often as you measure the height of your onions.

Comment

Ah, you've moved them slightly closer to Switzerland and the secret black hole which CERN created.
            D'ya know that probably explains 'climate change'! Mwahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Probably as often as you measure the height of your onions.
              Now now VC I only weigh my money once a day
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                ALL that proves is,she is at the top of the game ,hence a MOD heheheheheheheeheheheheh
                I have reluctantly given you a like for that comment LD.
                It also proves she is hovering around waiting for me to make a mistake

Comment

Rary......can on being a unique person as it makes the rest of us laugh..........
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X