No announcement yet.

A problem I need to solve.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what it would cost -and no experience of huskies- but what about some metal mesh fencing like you get round football pitches?

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      I like the idea of the electric fence, or how about some of those plastic pallets which could be bolted together and used as a fence which of course you could grow clematis, ivy etc. up or if you are not going to breed with him you could have him neutered which may stop him trying to get out, after all why bother going out after getting that done:rolleyes
      Kato has been neutered and is seven years old..:I think rather than gazebo I meant an arbor with an open roof and part trellised sides. I quite like the electric fence Idea. I don't want to surround the garden with an 8 foot fence, partly because of cost, but aesthetically it wouldn't be appropriate and my neighbours wouldn't be happy.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Whatever I decide to do I will stick a piccie on forum when its done.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Sounds to me like the dog has too much energy, working dogs need to be worked, a fellow photographer near me breeds Huskies and his tow sledges and wheeled trollies, his dogs seem calm and don't dash off. They are housed in proper kennels outside with roofed runs.

Comment

Are there any fly ball or agility classes near you. He might not be that good but it would stimulate his brain with other dogs present.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X