Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
    ..... 'Spending Money' by Rary.
    Now we know you are going into the realms of fantasy, when do I ever have money to spend
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

My opinion

To be honest I didn't read the whole topic but why not? If you have enough skills and passion you may try to write a book. At least you could use writing service or someone's help with writing. Are you going to make some profit of this book?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
        "Gardening for Dummies" by Veggiechicken
        wouldn't the title "Gardening by dummies" be more appropriate all things considered. Its lumpy who wants to write the book.

Other titles could be
        "Stop complaining, it's good for the rhubarb "
        "Root veg - NSFW"
        "101 uses of a crowbar on the plot"
        "6 inch nails - the allotmenteers friend"
        "How to build a shed using the least appropriate materials."
        "Dont know what this is but I'm growing it anyways"

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by claytongsimpson View Post
          To be honest I didn't read the whole topic but why not? If you have enough skills and passion you may try to write a book. At least you could use writing service or someone's help with writing. Are you going to make some profit of this book?
          Welcome to the vine.

Unfortunately lumpy ( the original poster )has dropped off the grape vine. So we’ll never know if she writes her book.

Comment

Originally posted by claytongsimpson View Post
            You didn't read the whole topic!!!
            What point would there be in anyone writing a book or dissertation if nobody bothered to read the whole thing but jumped to a conclusion based on the last post/chapter/sentence written?
            There'd be no market for Who-dun-its if everyone only read the last page and found that it was the Butler.

PS If you had read it, you would have seen that the only person to take the title seriously was you!

Comment

I thought Lumpy was back then,it would be nice to hear from her,it’s nice to see jay ell again,I haven’t read the thread,just today’s posts,but welcome to the vine I suppose when you pull an old thread out,it would make sense to read it,Lumpy if you’re reading this hello lovely hope you’re alright!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X