Can I just say....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    There "may" be some of the know-it-alls on here already, watching and digesting!!
    Polishing my monocle as we speak..
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
      Polishing my monocle as we speak..
      Please, Trip, children may be watching!!

Comment

From a mods point of view, we can probably count on one hand the amount of times we have to intervene with grapes....if only potential spammers and advertisers were the same

Remember to spread the word

Comment

I concur with everybody (and especially Baldy).

Keeping it short. Otherwise I'm liable to wax sentimental.

Comment

Lovely thing to say Sarriss,
            I read the vine with a smile on my face many times a day, cause I can.
            Our gardening is at home in pots and borders. Couldn’t cope with an allotment I think.
            All that said, I always feel welcome, even that I only general chit chat.
            So a big thanks from me to all of you as well.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

It is a nice place to pop in to, glad it's not cliquey otherwise I would be off like a shot, as has been said, moderating on here is a pleasure as far as the grapes are concerned, though the help from the magazine can be a bit thin at times. It's a shame the popular competitions had to finish because of lack of support from Aceville, the members on here deserve the best in my opinion.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, Sarissa. I just reread an old thread from when I was having a wobble and overwhelmed by the plot. Everyone was so wise, kind and supportive it brought a tear to the eye today.

*sniff

Comment

Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                  it brought a tear to the eye today.*sniff
                  1Bee, collect your tears and give them to your plants, some vitimims and minerals in them
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X