All I seem to be doing...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
    I no longer have an other half to annoy with my seed sowing/grow lights. So on the plus side, my grow lights are now in the living room and the propagator is moving from the cold kitchen to the south-facing spare room. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    haha Same!
    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

If only I was single and younger, much younger. Not that I want to be single mind. I am allowed to have seed sowing and growlights Better shut up now. Digging a hole for myself.

Comment

I never had a problem with my OH. I "gardened" indoors and he worked on his car and gadgets indoors.
        Often, he'd be one side of the kitchen table and I'd be the other. To be fair, he didn't fill the bedroom windowsills with car parts - probably because they were already full of seedlings.

Comment

Thinking about it, my OH wouldn’t have minded. In fact he didn’t mind. I used to propagate plants on the dining room windowsill and I seem to recollect him encouraging it. One of his last acts was to help pull down the delapidated sheds that marched down the garden.

Said sill no longer exists so I now use the sills in my new kitchen much to my children’s horror. But they don’t live with me.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

I've never given it a thought I needed to use the windowsills for my seedlings so I did.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

My house doesn't have windowsills, so not an issue for me.
              He-Pep!

Comment

I do what I like as there is just me living here. It makes for a peaceful life, with no-one to nag abut what I've done or not done Oh! except the cat, she's always moaning about something she wants done LOL

Comment

I have a garage for my main hobby (2 guesses from the user name )
                  But now with the gardening and alotmentating, I need windowsills. There's only one in the house that is toddler-proof, and it's in SWMBO's sewing room...

careful negotiation ensues...

Comment

Plenty of window sill space in my conservatory so no problem here.
                    It also gets the sun for a good part of the day.
                    If the weather gets really cold I take my plants into the kitchen.
                    I have a two tier trolley so I just load up the seedlings or plants and wheel them in ovetnightl

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      Can't ever recall seeing anyone using "Not being able to put seed trays on windowsill" as grounds for divorce!
                      Now you have given someone an idea
                      Today is Divorce Tuesday. A bit like Black Friday - Both ways pockets are empty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X