Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent an hour turning the soil in my patch, the birds were singing and it was mild....note to self dont be fooled...lol
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

1. Jars with necks too small to put a desert spoon in and too deep for a teaspoon.

2. Me for not buying the latte spoons when I said I should, the last time a stupid shaped jar annoyed me.

Comment

Bare rooted strawberry plants arrived on Saurday when I wasn't in .Royal mail pick up depot was closed on Sunday. I need to stay at home this morning for a delivery so won't be able to get them until Tuesday when they will be well and truly dried out.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Feeling a bit old today (well, not as old as rary )

That's 2seperate things I now need to go to hospital on an annual basis for them to run tests and keep an eye on me

Shouldn't rant really...but be really grateful!

Still......pah!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Just had a very odd phone call from Bob
            Bob - can you run me a bath of water please
            Me - what have you done now?!
            Bob - nothing it's for the Labrador
            Me - what's he done
            Bob - he sat down
            Me - what ??!?
            Bob - unfortunately skew ( the collie ) has chewed the tube of wood glue.

Dog on way home with wood glue setting quickly to his butt
            What had I finished doing 5 minutes before phone call.........yeah you guessed it...cleaning the bathroom!
            This could also go in the what makes you happy thread because it's bl@@dy hilarious!

Comment

My rant is how about skew,hope he's alright,and not got lock jaw.
              what a game dealing with that synario,poor dogs and you just cleaned the bathroom,not laughing heheheheh,i lied.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                My rant is how about skew,hope he's alright,and not got lock jaw.
                what a game dealing with that synario,poor dogs and you just cleaned the bathroom,not laughing heheheheh,i lied.
                My rant is I'm not allowed to swear! That little black B****** is fine and completely glue free.

Comment

Politics !!!!

Comment

Curse of the new router.
                    Got one few weeks back as last Talktalk one expired. Put new passwords in ten devices, but I'd forgotten the printer until today!
                    If you've hit "print" a few times, cursed, and then Googled the cure, don't forget to open the print queue and delete all those duplicate entries before finally printing or you'll end up with piles of prints!
                    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Having a 4 hr power cut and forgetting to reset the time switch.

Comment

Freezer in spare room where fairy does the ironing,ALL defrosted mush,not only some shop stuff,but ALL the toms,fruit and beans ext,i have lovingly grown and preped,i would not care,BUT,i antisipated this when i first put it in there,and covered it with gorilla gaffa tape,it has been partly removed to switch it off,think i know how it happened,you put a hand down back of the back of cabinet to plug iron in and swith on,then when done, without looking to put the iron off,and get the wrong one before you get the other and remove said plug,i am not amused,hope i calm down before she comes in the morning,as that will be her first job,she has done it 0nce before when in the dining room,not looking what she doing,hence me tapeing up the switch,i WILL have to say something ,she will be mortified poor woman,but i must.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 17-01-2019, 02:37 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

OK I quit. The financial assessments office (a private company) has not even started the assessment even though they have it logged in for the 10th Oct. It takes about 12 weeks to complete.
                          Been told I may need to provide up to date bank statements etc.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

P.S it’s for Council adult services.
                            Wonder if any of the councillors have sharejyst spoken to them. The 87 page form and proof is with the pre assessors.
                            They may need moe piggin evidence seeing that they have had it since Oct 2018.
                            Last edited by Lumpy; 17-01-2019, 04:40 PM.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

4 way temporary traffic lights at the end of the road coupled with Friday traffic. It took me 35 minutes to do 400 yards this evening. If they're not gone by next week, I'll park the car and walk it'll be quicker !

Comment

OK. I give in. The day of domestic drudgery (actually I needed to do some work I've been putting off but really enjoy) is over. Next door are doing some DIY. It seems to be on the party wall as my whole house is vibrating and I've now got a headache. I don't usually have headaches unless I'm sickening for something. 4 hrs of it so far. I can't really complain as I will be having the builders in again later this year. Off out to one of the very few local pubs still open. Overpriced but they have a captive audience at the mo.

Deffo out. They've now stopped drilling and now banging.
                                Last edited by JanieB; 19-01-2019, 01:26 PM. Reason: to add something
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X