Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news that Jay, and expecting it doesn't make it any easier.
    God bless
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• So sorry Jay. It hurts no matter what.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Thinking of you and yours at this sad time Jay.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just wanted to add my condolences too Jay, I'm so very sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you. x

Comment

• Condolences Jay, thinking of you.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon, nice to see the daylight lasting longer each week, was out in the greenhouse to sow some tomato seeds but as I was preparing my compost there were several things blown over in the garden so decided to go back in the house, though the greenhouse is made with a strong frame and plate glass it is better to be safe than sorry, now I don't know what to do with myself as I don't bother much with the tv, perhaps I will just go and annoy OH
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sad news Jay
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all,had no internet yesterday,thanks to friend,now back on,i looked in earlier,got distracted,ended up outside doing some more work,and not long come in,yesterday i was well and truly pooped,was hangin out till fairy gone,then had a sleep,boy i needed it,so far back to normal,well,as it can be,dinner about done so off to eat,am in need ,have a good evening and Bgood2yrselves.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thinking of you and your family, Jay.xx

Comment

• Commiserations Jay

Comment

• So sorry to hear about your mum, Jay. My condolences.

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad news Jay.

Comment

• Evening n'alln'all
                            Well..what a day!
                            As I'm on hols with friends on my actual burpday , my OH decided today was going to be my unbirthday!
                            Pressies...lunch out...lovely selection of nibble things for supper and a quiet snuggle evening in infront of the TV with some rather nice drinkies
                            Wow!....that was unexpected!
                            Oh...and we 'accidentally' came home with a brand new lawn mower! Ha! (And some chitting spuds and shallots)
                            Brill day!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,i wont's take the frock as i it will get to dirty for anyone else,i gotta get out and do more on the hen residence,before it rains,have a good day all,and Bgood2yrselves.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                Wow...guess who overslept this morning
                                Looking blustery and damp out there so indoor stuff for me today...loads needing catching up on now the Easter decoration crafting is out of the way.
                                Where are you up to on the chook house Lottie? Sounds interesting.
                                I really should turn my attention to packing as we leave for Sweden on Thursday
                                right...kettle's on. Help yourselves!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X