No announcement yet.

Its always BF in the garden

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF is just another example of something from the US that's been so hyped-up just like Halloween. If you have the time and the inclination to look at prices beforehand and several aspirins to hand, you can judge if they're real bargains or "items that were sold at such a price for so many days beforehand" to see if they're really worth buying or not. Personally, I just ignore the whole thing!
    I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

And here was me thinking when I read that heading, how can she be B-----Freezing in the garden when she stays in Sunshiny South Wales
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
        Black Friday is such an awful name. I don't even understand the concept.
        Snoop its to try and get you to spend money and if you do, it then turns into a Black Friday, though I think it can be applied to any day that I might spend money
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
          Snoop its to try and get you to spend money and if you do, it then turns into a Black Friday, though I think it can be applied to any day that I might spend money
          Any day that you spend money would be called a miracle - a bit like the 12th of Never.
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 24-11-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Any day that you spend money would be called a miracle - a bit like the 12th of Never.
            Now that's a long long time
            Might never happen

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X