Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cad. can you eat chicken, if so I think I know where you can get one, its what you might call an old boiler but cooked properly you should enjoy her,,,,it
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, I could never eat a Chicken that can defend itself with a pointy stick like a ninja, unless you are offering to dispatch said bird ?
      Last edited by Cadalot; 14-11-2018, 04:55 PM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Now we have 3 threads on the same theme, we can either merge them or close two. It is very difficult to manage all three at once.

As the mods are also the proprietors of tbe GR, at the AGM will shall discuss if the GR is opening this year.

Comment

• Can you close this thread please so that the decision on whether or not to have a GR is clearer.
          X
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X