Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHS courses

Hi All,

Has anyone here done the RHS level 2 & 3 certificates? I'm thinking about doing them in my spare time with a view to maybe changing career sometime in the future. Are they worth having?

Cheers!
    He-Pep!

Never actually looked at them(don't want some smarty pants telling me I've been doing it wrong all my life lol), you can't have too many qualifications in this day and age.

Comment

Don't think anyone would argue with your results, Burnie...
      He-Pep!

Comment

I suppose it depends on what you fancy doing? Some gardening jobs ask for some kind of qualification. It would also show you were committed to that type of work if you had some sort of qualification.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I haven’t any knowledge of the courses, but I have met a couple of keen gardeners down the years who have done level 2and enjoyed it immensely.

I also agree that qualifications (in anything) are a plus point for a lot of employers. Even if the job is unrelated, it says you are willing to learn, and not out of the habit of learning new things. That makes it much easier for them to train you in whatever your new job might be. If it’s a gardening job, then so much the better!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X