No announcement yet.

Very Sad news - Potstubsdustbins

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such sad news His advice and humour will be missed by all.
    sigpic

Comment

A true gentleman and a scholar. RIP Potty
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I enjoyed looking at his pictures, I found it very inspiring seeing how he packed an entire plot into a few thoughtfully arranged containers. You don’t need ground in the true sense to grow amazing things. RIP Potty.

Comment

A great loss. My heart goes out to his friends and family x

Comment

Sad news of a top class gardener and really nice bloke. You taught me a lot about onions Potty. RIP, our thoughts are with your family.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Sad news indeed. ( He was an inspiration for anyone with little space to grow.
              Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
              By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
              While better men than we go out and start their working lives
              At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with his family xx

Comment

OH my word,i am absolutely gob smacked,condolances to SWMBO and family,he will be missed,but at the same time,remembered for his contributions to the vine,that will remain for all to see and reread,thank you for telling us VC,may he rest in peace in the garden of heaven.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

So sad to lose one of our own. Sweet pickings in that greater garden Potty.

Comment

Very sorry to read this, condolences to his family, he will be sadly missed, with his gardening advice and good advice in general
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

So sorry and also shocked to hear this! My condolences to SWMBO and all his family
                        and friends.
                        RIP Pots. x
                        Last edited by Jay22; 18-09-2018, 04:59 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Really sad news.
                          RIP potty....you'll be really missed both here and by your family and friends.
                          Thank you for all your support and friendship over the years.
                          Such a nice guy xx
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh my, im not one for joining RIP threads normally for people i dont actually know but through this great site i actually felt i did know ( maybe not personally) something about young Pots.
                            So sad , thoughts with the family and thanks Pots for the shedfulls of advice about your love, take care.

Comment

How sad. I do remember reading his posts. RIP Potty. x

Comment

I've only just seen this, how sad for his loved ones and a great loss to us all. RIP Colin.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X