Eskymo Soup Recipes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eskymo - these recipes look great!!
    The only stock I make is chicken or lamb....as we have a lot of allergies in the family - can you recommend either of these as replacements to veg stock?? -or doesn't it matter??
    Got a mixed bean and tolouse sausage soup on the go as we speak ...for lunch tomorrow. Looks like Sunday is going to be windy then!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You can replace veg stock with chicken without any problems but lamb stock has a very distinct flavour so might not go as well.

Comment

I just made some of the Wensleydale Cheese Soup and used chicken stock and it tasted fine and was about to add that and you beat me to it blackkitty! The only recipe I would be wary of it the Beetroot soup. We always made it with vegetable stock as Christmas Eve is a day of 'fasting' in that you should not eat meat, but it might be fine with Chicken stock - never tried it.

I think all the other recipes will be fine with Chicken stock.

Comment

fruitfanatic - your onion soup sounds amazing! Next time I'm at the butchers I'llsee if I can get some bones...they'll get a shock as I normally get bones for the dog to chew on and for a change will be asking for some for myself.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X