Rocket Salad :o)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Salad :o)

We love this recipe as it uses fresh ingredients that are available now - I hope you enjoy this yummy easy salad

FRESHLY PICKED ROCKET LEAVES
    FRESHLY PICKED GARDEN PEAS
    CRUMBLE FETA CHEESE ON THE TOP OF THE ABOVE
    ADD LEMON JUICE AND OLIVE OIL TO TASTE
    STIR AROUND AND LEAVE FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR (if possible)

This tastes amazing and has been a big hit with friends and family

Hi gardening angel - welcome to the grapevine!
    That salad sounds fabulous - I love all the ingredients separately and sometimes these things can really be greater than the sum of their parts. My peas and rocket both need another week or so and I never need an excuse to buy feta! Ta for this recipe.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

That looks nice - I've got a load of rocket that's near harvesting point and I haven't quite got the hang of successional sowing yet , so it's all going to be ready at once. Good to have some other uses than just with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar or in my sandwiches.
      http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to chatting and getting lots of useful tips. I have had an allotment for about 10 years but it is always nice exchanging information and tips from people who actually grow fruits and veggies. We are such a friendly bunch of people us gardeners and this web site just proves the point. Enjoy the salad :O)

Comment

hello

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          Hi gardening angel - welcome to the grapevine!
          That salad sounds fabulous - I love all the ingredients separately and sometimes these things can really be greater than the sum of their parts. My peas and rocket both need another week or so and I never need an excuse to buy feta! Ta for this recipe.
          Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to chatting and getting lots of useful tips. I have had an allotment for about 10 years but it is always nice exchanging information and tips from people who actually grow fruits and veggies. We are such a friendly bunch of people us gardeners and this web site just proves the point. Enjoy the salad

Comment

hello

Originally posted by HappyMouffe View Post
            That looks nice - I've got a load of rocket that's near harvesting point and I haven't quite got the hang of successional sowing yet , so it's all going to be ready at once. Good to have some other uses than just with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar or in my sandwiches.
            I plant rocket in flower pots every 2 weeks thoughtout summer and this keeps us going. I keep 2 pots on the kitchen window sill and the rest in the green house. I am looking forward to chatting and getting lots of useful tips. I have had an allotment for about 10 years but it is always nice exchanging information and tips from people who actually grow fruits and veggies. We are such a friendly bunch of people us gardeners and this web site just proves the point. Enjoy the salad :O)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X