• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
    I met him in a local pub 17 1/2 years ago
    Not your OH! the mug! (oops!) big belly laughs! Bernie
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

LOL. So you spotted the deliberate misunderstanding! He bought it for me at a store called Walgreens in Atlanta when we lived there a couple years ago. Said he just couldn't resist it. We could ask friends over there if they still have them if you like?
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Thanks Shirley - that made me smile, and I needed to after the rotten week Ive had - Its a lovely idea, but a lot of hassle for you! Thanks for the idea though! If I see one over here will buy it as a pressie from OH then explain it to him! LOL! Bernie
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Sorry to hear you had a rotten week. I have had better one's too, but the sun will shine again no doubt. No trouble to ask friends to look for the mug though if you change your mind.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Thanks Shirley. Bernie
            Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X