sourdough

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sourdough

hi all started a sourdough its bubbling and the first inch is a pale brown in colour is this ok ?

That will be the hooch and its fine just stir it in

have you seen the sourdough thread :-

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...2012-a-26.html
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

i have now bren thanks

Comment

I used to make sourdough years ago but the bread was always heavy - you could hardly lift it. In fact it would be better suited to building a wall than to put on a table. I gave up after a few goes of that.

A couple of weeks ago I had some sourdough bread made by my daughter in law and it was delicious. Now I plan to try making it again.
        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

I've got one on the go at the moment, started it about Easter time and have made a few loaves off it at the weekends (not got time in the week) and it often settles out like that. I find that it benefits from a wizz round in the food processor every few weeks but a good beat with a fork works well too. Love the smell of it, 'tis fab.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X