pineapple chutney

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineapple chutney

made this a few weeks back, had it last night with some jerk chicken - delish!!!

Pineapple chutney recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

think along the lines of mango chutney....... got pineapples cheap from t@@@@s for 20p each!

Looks good, I never find stuff that cheap or if I do its all yuck on one side
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

I like the idea of the more exotic chutneys but I'm too tight to buy chutney ingredients

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thank you for this, I have a pineapple waiting to be used up so I might make half (or use tinned pineapple)
        I must have been lucky in our local supermarket. I managed to get a huge box of grapes for €4 (now blipping away in a couple of demijohns) and about 15 Kilos of tomatoes for €4.50.
        I'm going back to the shop the same day next week
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Will have a go at this as well, just picked up 4 trays that's 30 pineapples for 14 p each also from Tesco
          A strange purchase since we are currently on holiday in Cornwall but you can't turn these sorts of things down

Comment

Sounds nice, thanks for posting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X