X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit juice steamer advice needed

We have been given one of these
    Beka 28cm Fruit Juice Steamer: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home
    by someone and don't really know what to do with it tbh.

Has anyone got one and what do you use it for please?

The only thing I can think of it being useful for is getting juice out of apples, as it's a bit of a pain to mash up apples before you press them and cleaning my small press afterwards also takes alot of time.

Any help really........ at all
    "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

This might help you. I use one for juicing all sorts of fruit. I also use it to juice oranges, grapefruits and lemons to make jelly marmalade.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/steam...sa-Recipes.pdf
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Thankyou Shirl, that's absolutely marvelous!
      We need to have a good look through the page and work some things out, we might have some more questions

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Unfortunately I may have to sue you. Bosslady saw this thread and the PDF file and I now am obliged to buy one. I suspect it will end up with the chocolate fountain, the juicer that spins round very fast and effectively grates your food, the smoothie maker, etc. I can't convince her to wait until these start to appear at car boots for £1.50 so I may just have to sue.
        Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
        >
        >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

I will say that while mine is only used for juicing at fruit harvest time, the steamer can be used for doing fish and other foods too.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Sue away, do you know what something of nothing is?
            The one we got came from a dreamer of a relative. He wanted to live a self sufficient lifestyle, but was too disabled to do so. The one we have has never been used and I'm not certain of the useage we will get out of it, we already have a steamer, but we have got the space to store it luckily, as long as it doesn't mind being in the garage for most of the time

Comment

Mine lives in the shed when not on the stove
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X