Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    The yolk is the pupil of the eye,
    Could always stick an olive in to make it more realistic!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

The beetroot ones would look bloodshot

Comment

Deffo going to experiment with the Pineapple chilli eggs!
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Looking at your produce, I "invented" carrot curd - a carrot flavoured lemon curd without lemons.
          Seems I'm not the first to "invent" this - here's one http://www.punkdomestics.com/category/tags/carrot-curd

Comment

Looking at your produce, I "invented" carrot curd - a carrot flavoured lemon curd without lemons.
            Seems I'm not the first to "invent" this - here's one http://www.punkdomestics.com/category/tags/carrot-curd
            Was it OK? And don't say it just tasted of carrots.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Bought four woven hamper boxes today and three large preserving jars! Bring it on!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

What about either a festive table decoration, or some potpourri?
                Might need a bit of foraging for pine cones etc, or just plan in some suitable drying flowers in next year’s rop rotation plan.

Comment

As I understand it, Jay is pretty 'avant garde' so would probably appreciate something from the extreme end of the spectrum of possibilities that you have?
                  sigpic
                  1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    Carrot jam is in Mrs Beetons cookery book and its supposed to be tasty. not sure what of though.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      How do I know? I "invented" it in my head - and nothing that happens up there is real.

Comment

How do I know? I "invented" it in my head - and nothing that happens up there is real.
                        Sorry.....I thought you had invented and made it! I can somehow imagine what it might taste of though!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Don't be silly, Snadge - I'm seriously non-domesticated! However, I have a good imagination and carrot, orange and ginger curd sounds delicious.

Comment

Carrot cake would be nice,little ones with Christmas themes?

Comment

Originally posted by bario1 View Post
                              My favourite festive pickle is deciding which half of the family to spend Xmas with.
                              Giggling away at this - and yes, we are in the same 'pickle'.
                              Last edited by KevinM67; 11-11-2017, 02:35 PM.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Both sides take it in turns here

My favourite preserve for xmas is redcurrant jelly - still haven't made mine yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X