• Show
Clear All

I've never heard of this either, think i'll give it a go

Thanks for the recipe.
    My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dylan hudson View Post
      i have just made 3 bottles and it tastes very vinigery
      you made wine? It sounds like you let a vinegar fly get in there, so no good as wine now, but you can use it as vinegar
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

the ingredients used included a litre of cider vinegar and i think it may have not cooked out propely
        do you think i might be able to reduce it now, or have i got elderberry vinegar

Comment

I made some of the River Cottage one last year and have a bottle I'm not touching for a bit to see how it ages. Have put it at the back of the cupboard and ignored it so far so just got to do the same for another few years......

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

pontac sauce

I've just found a bottle of pontac sauce that I made in 1992. I never really knew what to do with it so hid it at the back of the cupboard to 'mature'. Do you think it's ready yet?! More to the point do you think it is safe to try it? Maybe a dash on a grilled kidney?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X