No announcement yet.

Houston, we have a problem.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I definitely am; I've just been to *escos shopping.

Comment

ah ha!
      'ere you b**gers be, oiding out were 'ee af'er maken much murth of moi jars!!

Please send car reg/make/model/colour details and ensure you ALL bring photo ID with you - I'll book you all in with the Guard Room tomorrow

*phew, thank goodness I don't have to eat ALL that blueberry and white chocolate cheesecake
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        Yes, you can.

And pop a saucer in the freezer to cool down now.....it has to be cold to work.

Meanwhile, are you sitting comfortably on the norty step? *wags finger
        love it when you tell norty grapes off
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

I got told off earlier, was being a bit thick in Pass the parcel
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

oh no! you won't believe what has happened now!

There I was with my VERY full list of things to do today, not least of all was the purpose of this thread in the first place (remember the j-a-m!!??) and I found myself (no idea how it happened!!) meeting a couple of really nice new folks from Dan Saff (Hertfordshire I think), who moved to the coutry roughly the same time as us...doing the 'country life' bit same as us......chickens the same as us.....veggies the same as us.......

the only difference, and this is the important part so make sure you are listening carefully now.....is that they have SHEEP.......and now I have phoned the lady they got their sheep from....AND.........I'm going to take their ram....so they can get a new one...and we're going to get 4 ewes too.......

OMG!

Comment

SHEEP

NOT jealous, honest!

*stomps off muttering like a loon...*
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

what could I do? His ram (Patrick - how cool a name is that?) came right up to me to have his face scratched! What could I do?

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                  ah ha!

*phew, thank goodness I don't have to eat ALL that blueberry and white chocolate cheesecake

My doggie bag is in the post!!!!...can't get a flight to join you all at such short notice!!

I've also enclosed some runny cherry and runny blackberry jam for your jars piskie- I think one cherry per jar might just fit!!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Scottishnewbie View Post
                    I'm going to take their ram....so they can get a new one...and we're going to get 4 ewes too.......

OMG!
                    Is this so we'll have something comfortable to sit on at the party? Excellent idea!

Comment

wool makes me itch
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

Originally posted by Scottishnewbie View Post
                        what could I do? His ram (Patrick - how cool a name is that?) came right up to me to have his face scratched! What could I do?
                        They had him well trained then.

Comment

aye, and ever the gullable one I fell for it.......will keep you posted......his back was quite flat so I reckon we could all sit on him.

Hayley, we'll organise a throw so you'll be fine too...

Comment

Anyway - it's friday and if this is a bizarre party; Bourbon biscuit with picked beetroot anyone?

Comment

yeeeuk, don't like bourbons.........
                              Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X