Houston, we have a problem.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    No swapsies here Jackie, just bring it along to the tea party - its gonna be the bizarrest (yes, its a word) party I've ever been to...
    I'd love to agree, but I've been to some pretty bizarre parties in my time.....
    Last edited by zazen999; 30-07-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Ther winter party was truly bizarre........

I can bring along loads of plums and we'll get Zazen to teach us all how to make jam
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

do'y'know, I absolutely adore this forum! I've gone from being truly hacked off and feeling overwhelmed today to having a good old laugh and feeling like it's not really that big a deal after all. Thanks grapes xx

The only thing I'd change would be the ability to bring us all together for real for this magnificent tea party! Can I bring the coconut cake and the frozen mint syrup?

SN
        Last edited by Scottishnewbie; 30-07-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottishnewbie View Post
          ...frozen mint syrup?

SN
          Hmm, I am intrigued
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Scottishnewbie View Post
            Can I bring the coconut cake and the frozen mint syrup?

SN
            No, bring some normal cake and pimms. Some people

We can all go out onto my decking and annoy the 'lady' at no 6......

When the rain and hail stops, that is.....and you can all admire my Fat Bang chillis.......

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
              Hmm, I am intrigued
              flushed with the success of my family beena cordial (river cottage book), I decided to make this, allegedly, delightful mint syrup.........fairly average..didn't think we'd use it before it went off so stuck it in ice cube tray in the freezer...it's actually quite good (well actually OK-ish!), chucked in things like martini....wouldnt make it again though....but thought it would be a good addition to a "bizarre" tea party!!!

Comment

Hmm, definately sounds 'different'
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

Oooooh it can go in the Pimms.......

What on earth has the lady at number 6 done to upset Zazen mewonders......
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

What hasn't she done - silly mare.

Putting a pic of my decking on her right move page didn't help.....then having a go at me for wanting it removed [how silly of me, I didn't want my own canalside decking anyway....] but the best thing was shouting at my photographer friends when they came to visit and were were all in MY OWN garden.....the path to the canalside garden goes past all our back gates so she started shouting at them!! Hilarious.

I have family coming on Sat so was going to pop round and ask her if it was ok for me to take my own family to my own garden, as I didn't want to upset her by walking down the shared path without her permission!!! I was going to mention her telling my friends that they would have been happier if they had notice [that someone was walking down path....ffs]....and if she was ok with just the 3 days notice - would that possibly be in keeping with the procedures that she has obviously drawn up on walking down shared paths....

But then again, watching her and her OH get steamed up is quite amusing.

Comment

LOL! sounds like quite a party, can I come? *looking round kitchen for food/drinks stuffs to offload.. ahem, sorry, bring with me* I do have a shed load of elderflower cordial as it happens but I can bring vodka if it sweetens the deal. I would bring what's left of my elderflower champagne, but the last poor recipient of a bottle got as far as the roundabout before it exploded in his van!
                      There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Sounds like Zazen needs cooling down, ice cold vodka should do it
                        Hayley B

Comment

...has anyone told Piskie we're coming?

Comment

I did, via her jar thread......think Zazen might be in trouble for not telling her!!

Zazen - do you want to borrow my nawty step?

Comment

Yes please; I can't see Piskie letting me off it for quite some time.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm still on the Norty Step or not
                                Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X