fennel

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fennel

Any drinks I can make with my large fennel crop. Don't ask why so large but i'm never going to eat it all but I thought as I'm partial to a spot of Pernod there may be some homemade brew that I could try.

I love fennel tea, made from the dried seeds 1tsp/cup. This link is to a tea ball just in case you haven't come across them http://www.customcozies.com/sitebuil...iew-109x93.jpg, there are several on e-bay very cheap or you can make it is the pot and strain as normal.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

sounds good, I already eat the" leaves" but any ideas for something with a bit of kick000

Comment

Slosh some gin on a few bruised seeds, let it stand for a few weeks, shaking occasionally. Taste. If you like it make more or try a different spirit. Sugar optional.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X