Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then come back. and put your head down on your desk for your morning nap

Comment

I was thinking about getting this book for OH's Christmas as he's currently got Rhubarb wine on the go as well as a couple of homebrew beer kits so I'll try to get into town to The Works in the next couple of weeks or so.

I've also got a litre each of Blackcurrant, Raspberry and Blackberry vodka as well as a bottle of chilli vodka put by for Christmas. Might seem a bit over the top but I wanted to try making different flavoured vodkas as the Scottish Government planned increase in the price of alchohol could make it prohibitively expensive next year.

Comment

I bought a copy for OH last Christmas and he rather liked it

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I bought a copy for my housemate last Christmas- and have shamelessly stolen it on a regular basis since. It's a nice one for inspiration, if some of the recipes are a little interesting, and I'm just going to start my second wine suggestion from it... just as soon as I get round to it.
          My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
            Not sure if anyone's seen these either
            All river cottage handbooks for £25
            The River Cottage Handbook Collection - 10 books (Paperback) - - 9781408834701
            They've arrived Would make a super present for somebody as they're all boxed together in a slipcover like this River Cottage Handbooks 1-10 Box Set - Includes Bread, Cakes, Preserves, Veg | eBay

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X