Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Wine - Pilsner lager

Not sure if I shpuld put this is 2 threads r not but here goes,

With the credit crunch ad the fact i think this could be fun I would love to try making my own wine and beer (lager) and I havent got a clue as to where to start?

I would love to male some nice tasting Rosé wine if this is possible? how much does a bottle cost to make and are there kits or recipies out there?

Also i would love to make a lager my favourite bottled beer being Grlosch Beks Stellla, now im not expecting to get that quality from a home brew but i do preffer what i call a hoppy lager to the American lagers like Budwieser etc. again im not sure where to start or the costings per bottle to make

Im guesing once i get started I wll become hooked.

Thanks in advance for your help

cost of home brewing

It all depends on what you use. You do need a bit of space, not much, but it helps. Ok so at the cheap end I reckon you could make red/rose wine for 30-40p per bottle.

Now if you want a bitter/hoppy lager I would say about 35p per pint from a kit but less if you use barley and hops.

It is useful to get an idea of the basic process before you start, and save your Grolsh bottles while you can still afford them as they are great to reuse.

I think you will really enjoy the experience but keep everything really clean to avid problems.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X