+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 16
Thread: Some jolly useful advice
- 11-12-2008, 06:05 PM #1
Some jolly useful advice
Do not hang out your favourite bedding when it is -2degrees (even if the sun is shining) and then expect it to be;
c. able to fit through the front door.
- 11-12-2008, 06:12 PM #2
- 11-12-2008, 06:16 PM #3
OH cold enough for flavoured ice cups then loved doing that when we were kids
- 11-12-2008, 06:20 PM #4
lol,it will be wetter than when first hung out
- 11-12-2008, 06:24 PM #5
A Swedish friend of mine, told me that was how they used to dry their washing. Leave it out to freeze, then give it a sharp, vigorous shake which would shake all the ice out and leave the washing nearly dry.Life is too short for drama & petty things!
So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!
- 11-12-2008, 06:31 PM #6
Apparently works better than bleaching too... Ex mom-in-law swore blind about it ( She was from Austria)
Yeh I know ...poor me :P
Last edited by RedThorn; 11-12-2008 at 06:31 PM.
- 11-12-2008, 06:47 PM #7
Lol Tootles - useful info there
I heard that too, washing is supposed to be better for being frosted. Best get the washing out then
Last edited by scarey55; 11-12-2008 at 06:48 PM.A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)
- 11-12-2008, 07:39 PM #8
What are you complaining for............................................... .Free starch!The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
- By Snadger in forum Rule the RoostReplies: 19Last Post: 13-12-2009, 02:35 PM
- By di in forum General chitchatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2009, 02:43 PM
- By tootles in forum General chitchatReplies: 15Last Post: 22-01-2009, 07:37 PM
- By di in forum General chitchatReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
- By piskieinboots in forum General chitchatReplies: 21Last Post: 14-07-2008, 12:30 PM