Polytunnel Cover

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polytunnel Cover

I brought one of the cheap polytunnels with a green cover in summer 2011 and put it up last year but the little windows in between the green netting have began falling out Can anyone recommend a cover to replace it with thanks The tunnel is 2m wide x 2m high x 3m depth .
    Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Is this it?

Gardman Replacement Polytunnel Cover | eBay

Otherwise, you could go onto the bigger polytunnel manufacturers' websites (First Tunnels/Northern Polytunnels/Premier) and work out how much proper polythene would cost to cover it, but, you'd need to build timber doors for each end, and anchor the cover in trenches down the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      Is this it?

Gardman Replacement Polytunnel Cover | eBay

Otherwise, you could go onto the bigger polytunnel manufacturers' websites (First Tunnels/Northern Polytunnels/Premier) and work out how much proper polythene would cost to cover it, but, you'd need to build timber doors for each end, and anchor the cover in trenches down the sides.
      Yeah it is one of them. The problem I have is i have planted all round the side of the polytunnel so would need to put the cover onto the frame this time but not sure how to do it. What type of polythene do you recommend?
      Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X