Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this plant exist?

Hello peeps,

I am VERY new to flower gardening but find myself getting more drawn to this part of our healthy obsession I recently visited RHS Rosemoor in Devon with my wife and was completely blown away by the display of over 200 Rose varieties! Just stunning and a memory that will stay with me for a very long time. The crowds meant that we were unable to speak for any length of time with one of the rose experts there and this is where I am hoping to draw on the experiences of the vine. I have tried google and have been a bit overwhelmed to be honest - too much information for a flower newbie like me... Plus I always prefer to get real life experiences from people who are passionate about things!

So, to my question!

I am looking for a fragrant rose that will climb over a wooden pergola that I have just put up. I would prefer smaller flowers, white petals and a long show of blooms. Also disease resistance and ease of care would be a bonus Does a plant like this exist? Any comments, views or pictures would be highly appreciated. Thank You Alan.
    New to all this - here to learn

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X