X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glutton4...
    replied
    Originally posted by tlck9 View Post
    ... I've been away on holiday and come back on crutches, so I'm now feeling that I've neglected them
    Oh blimey - what've you been up to!!!?

Leave a comment:

• tlck9
    replied
    I have an undercover area that I keep food free, and put redmite powder and lice powder in there, but obviously not enough...

I've been away on holiday and come back on crutches, so I'm now feeling that I've neglected them

Leave a comment:

• Glutton4...
    replied
    You could also give them a box to bathe in, full of shavings and louse powder - they'll do themselves that way.

Leave a comment:

• Glutton4...
    replied
    Don't worry, Hon - Louse powder is very effective.

Just douse them liberally with it once a week for three weeks, that should break the cycle, as you should kill them at all the various stages of development that way.

Leave a comment:

• tlck9
    started a topic lice, i've got lice!!!!

lice, i've got lice!!!!

okay my chicken expert friend has been round today as freddie, one of my original had what looksed to be a prolasped egg which cracked.

However I mentioned the missing neck features, so she cheked the bird, EEEEK

she has lice, so we got some powder and did them all, we found 2 of the 9 have signs of lice.

so what do I do, she suggested frontline?

can my dog get them? can I get them? do I do the coop, my house, everything....what do I do to get rid

How could I have let this happen!
    Last edited by tlck9; 01-10-2010, 09:41 AM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X