X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allotment space available in Edinburgh

Originally posted by carrots78 View Post
    hi, my name is Paul and by chance looking for an allotment to rent in Edinburgh I seen your ad.I would like to know if this is still available? my passion is gardening, I grew up looking after gardens for the elder friends of my grandfather in a local village in the borders.I moved to Edinburgh with my partner nearly 6 years ago luckily into a flat with a garden, which had been left to grow wild for years but that for me was as I looked at it a project that I would love and after a whole summer I turned it around to a beautiful garden full of vegetables, herbs, flowers and also a lovely place to sit on nice days.since I moved home nearly 3 years ago due to us having children needing a larger flat i had to give up the garden as choice for flats with gardens a very limited i have been trying unsuccessfully to find an allotment.please could you let me know if this wonderful opportunity is still available as this would be something I would love to do.thanks
    PM me please.
    Paul
    Hello

I have a front and back garden which I do not use or have time to maintain myself and I wonder if perhaps anyone would be interested in using the space as allotments?
    My house is near the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre.

I have various space/plots available as follows:

1x 3.8m x 6.8m (Front Garden)
    1 x 6.8m x 0.70m (Front Garden)

1 x 0.9m x 4.6m (Back Garden)
    1 x 1.00m x 4.70m (Back Garden)
    1 x 7.3m x 1.20m (Back Garden)
    1 x 1.5m x 3.00m (Back Garden)

Please can you advise me if this is a viable option for me to do?

Please pm me if you are interested
    Last edited by Nicos; 28-03-2016, 07:24 AM. Reason: Removal of personal details

Comment

This post was made over three years ago and Carrot78 hasn't visited the Vine since, so I doubtful whether you'll get a response.
      Welcome to the Vine anyway!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X