Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time I said hello

Hello everyone !
    I have been browsing the grapevine for a few weeks now and thought it was time I started contributing to the posts.

Have been growing fruit and veg for the past 18mths, with some great success stories and a few disasters tales to tell.

Off to trawl the forum for cucumber problems, a great crop last year but a new variety this year has presented me with 6 cucumbers and now my plants have all turned yellow with crusty brown patches

I'm going to try my hand this weekend at showing some produce at the local village garden fete. Thinking of entering my Rhubard, Carrots, French Beans and a homemade cake. Heavens knows what I am letting myself in for!

I particularly enjoy reading the "What I did today" Thread in the vegging out section.

Hi Garden Angel, and welcome to the vine.. you say your going to show some of your veg at the local show...why not join in on our virtual veg show on the vine, you never know..you might just win. Good Luck at your show, xx

Comment

Welcome to the Vine GardenAngel

To celebrate your first post I drew you a Giraffe-Camel-Duck, I hope you like it
      Attached Files
      Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
      Snadger - Director of Poetry
      RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
      Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
      Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
      piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Hi There,

I'm a bit miffed about my cucumbers. I grew them from seed and gave a few away due to lack of space and my good nature (Proberbly more the former than the latter). The recipients of my plants (including my gloating dad bless him) have all done fantastic but mine are a poor third place.

Ah well, better luck next year.
        Last edited by Peter Bluestar; 05-08-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Welcome GardenAngel

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
          To celebrate your first post I drew you a Giraffe-Camel-Duck, I hope you like it
          Blimey - we are getting a better class of Grapes than when I joined, I didn't get a GCD all I got was addition to the Vine

I am, of course, joking darling Sultanas (think about it!)
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X