Yoooo hoooo! Remember me? :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Welcome back you haven't missed much everyone is still lovely and daft. I am sure someone will turn up with some cake soon

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• gardening_gal
    replied
    Thanks all. It's nice to be back tbh, I'd forgotten what a nice site this was.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Hello and welcome back. Sorry to hear of all your trials and tribulations. Hope this turns into a much better year for you and that you have a great growing year.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Welcome back GG

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Its still here somewhere, along with my gardening gloves and the seeds I really should have sown last week

Leave a comment:

• gardening_gal
    replied
    Thanks VC, I missed your SOH.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Hi and welcome back.
    Of course I remember you, you're the one who.................never mind, it'll come back.

Good to have you back and I hope 2019 is kind to you.

Leave a comment:

• gardening_gal
    started a topic Yoooo hoooo! Remember me? :)

Yoooo hoooo! Remember me? :)

Hello peeps, not sure if anyone will remember me, it's been a couple of years (ish) since I posted I think. There's been loads of changes in my life (most of them bad, lol) which meant I was kinda gardenless for a while, this was probably the best thing since I certainly had no motivation to grow things anyway!

I'm now in a new place both mentally and physically, not exactly where I'd like to be but I'm trying to do the old 'be grateful for what you have' thing as the reality is, this may well be 'it'.

So, I have a garden and I'm getting back into growing. For 2 reasons mainly: 1) My finances are awful, I'm so skint I'm probably skinter than any skint thing you can imagine and I need to up my health, @12p a tomato where I live now, it makes sense to try to grow the particular things I eat/need. And 2) I enjoyed it before and I miss pottering in my tunnel tbh. So it's a mix of want and need basically.

So, hi to all old timers and hi to all new faces.

I already have questions so I'm off to plague you with them. Have a happy day.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X