Open to any network Mobiles!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open to any network Mobiles!

If you are thinking about updating your mobile or even about changing provider may I recommend Asda Mobiles for handsets which are oen to all networks. Some are online exclusives and delivery is around a fiver - so if you've not a store close at hand....

I personally use the Asda PAYG service (provided in partnership with Vodaphone!) 8p per min talk, 4p per text msg - which I think is rightly advertised as the cheapest UK PAYG service - its way cheaper than Vodaphone's own PAYG. Doesn't seem to have any 'use it or lose it' catch like some do. In fact I use my mobile when calling another mobile from home as its 8p v 20p from my landline provider - no-brainer really!

Got a phone firstly for my son who lost his 3rd earlier in the year. Put it to the test for reception to test for black spots. So far its been fine. Bought one myself recently and also love it. Mine 'open' - son's Asda only.

Tried Orange sim in mine and it switched immediately to Orange Network - so it does work!

Obviously if you have a 'treasured' phone you simply don't want to get rid of, fine - but it can cost around a tenner+ to get it unlocked by the supplier - which might be better spent on updating with a view to getting the best deals available at a moment's notice? Do check out the Asda website even if your current provider offers the model you like - it may well be cheaper and doesn't tie you down. This will mainly only be of use to PAYG customers as contracts often has the phone thrown in.

I still can't see how anyone would want to chuck over £800 at the most expensive handset on the Asda site - too easily lost/stolen! But I bet there are far more expensive ones to be bought if you go looking?
    Last edited by quark1; 26-08-2009, 03:54 PM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X