People”s Location Missing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People”s Location Missing

Location has gone from under our names. It’s very annoying not knowing where people are from when reading content especially since location really matters to us gardeners.

Kind Regards..........Rob

I wonder if it’s to do with privacy,as now our posts can be shared on FB & Twitter like that,it keeps our location more private if someone does see our stuff on those websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
      I wonder if it’s to do with privacy,as now our posts can be shared on FB & Twitter like that,it keeps our location more private if someone does see our stuff on those websites.
      I can't see how that would apply since this is a public forum and anyone can look at and read the posts anyway. More likely the powers that be are trying to fix the bigger issues first (speed) before tweeking it back to the way we like it.

edit: or maybe with the FB and Tw bits under the avatars there isn't room for anything else?
      Last edited by mothhawk; 15-05-2020, 06:48 AM.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

Lots of things are missing if you notice my MoD banner is missing burnie has one because he added his own, the vine should be sorted out eventually fingers crossed.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

My guess is that it's not a privacy thing....after all everyone had/has (?)the option to add their location or not .
          Another thing we'll find out eh?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I agree that location is one of the important facts we need to know for most of the posts. It's not really an option to check the members profile for this info. Some you might remember like VC lives in sunny south Wales and Nicos is the other side of the Channel. Burnie lives somewhere in Scotland...

Comment

Yeah, just easier if you see it without having to click on users profiles though.

Kind Regards..........Rob

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X