+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: free garden wire...
- 18-03-2007, 02:28 PM #1
free garden wire...
Having spent millions in the past on green gardening wire, I've recently been converted. I was removing old telephone cables from the walls of our house recently and not wanting to throw it out, stripped the outer white casing off [bit of a task!] and inside were 4 thin plastic coated wires of different colours - exactly the same thickness of the garden wire I normally buy. I've tried it out and it works a treat. I've now got meters of the stuff and probably never have to buy garden wire again! Just thought I would share this tip.
- 20-03-2007, 06:47 PM #2
Good idea! must ask my boss (who is a sparky) if he ever has any spare wire. Bernie aka DexterdogBernie aka DDL
Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things
- By jojo2910 in forum General chitchatReplies: 7Last Post: 13-03-2012, 07:47 AM
- By amandaandherveg in forum Top TipsReplies: 23Last Post: 23-06-2009, 07:19 AM
- By braders in forum General chitchatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:47 PM
- By squashysu in forum The Flower MillReplies: 2Last Post: 25-05-2008, 05:10 PM
- By ulla in forum The Seed SwapReplies: 3Last Post: 19-11-2007, 11:39 AM