+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Morrisons 50p fizz
- 29-07-2009, 03:51 PM #1
Morrisons 50p fizz
I've just got a case of Morrisons no-alcohol sparkling wine for 50p a bottle (was £4)... and it's absolutely gorgeous, not like Babycham at all. It's cheaper than orange juice, and great for the drivers at your BBQ.
My branch had it with the champagnes.
It's made in Saumur, which is good enough for me
Last edited by Two_Sheds; 29-07-2009 at 07:47 PM.
- 29-07-2009, 05:30 PM #2
I may have a trip down there....My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings
- 29-07-2009, 06:01 PM #3
Oooh sounds niceWPC F Hobbit, Shire police
- 29-07-2009, 06:09 PM #4
How big a bottle TS? It sounds ideal for making spritzers with my home brewHappy Gardening,
- 29-07-2009, 06:43 PM #5
It's wine bottle size, Shirl. 75cl
Last edited by Two_Sheds; 29-07-2009 at 06:43 PM.
- 29-07-2009, 07:03 PM #6
Nice, and is the 50p a special offer? If so, I better scuttle into Morrisons tomorrowHappy Gardening,
- 29-07-2009, 07:47 PM #7
It was special in my branch, but I don't know if it is in all branches ...
- By minskey in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 7Last Post: 23-06-2010, 12:47 PM
- By rogesse in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 3Last Post: 21-06-2010, 09:47 PM
- By Bramble_killer in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 4Last Post: 21-06-2010, 04:26 PM
- By Bramble_killer in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 9Last Post: 19-06-2010, 03:29 PM
- By Benacre in forum The Flower MillReplies: 0Last Post: 24-06-2007, 07:00 PM