• Onions

Hi All

Anybody sown kelsae seed onions please

Anthony

Onions

I asked a question but not shown why is this

Anthony

Comment

Anthony - unfortunately you had posted this question on the Board "Growing Techniques" which if you read the Board Rules, it explains how posts to this Board are immediately disabled as it is for archive information. Have a look at the sticky at the top of the Board and this will explain it further.

As your question would be better answered on Vegging Out Board I've moved it here and combined the two threads. I'm sure someone will pick up your question here and provide you with an answer.

I hope that explains why it has moved and why there were no initial responses.
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyjb View Post
        Hi All

Anybody sown kelsae seed onions please

Anthony
        Yes, on Christmas Day. A picture of three of my undressed onions are shown on the virtual show thread.

I like Kelsae because of there mild taste and they haven't as thick a neck as the Robinson's Mammoth onions I find!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X