tomato and sweet peppers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomato and sweet peppers

what tomatoes and peppers is everyone growing, I have to many to list.

marion

Have not thought about which ones I will be sowing. Not all of them as I have too many. I want to have a go at growing a huge tomato just for fun. And I will be growing as many peppers as I can get in the greenhouse but they will all be given away as I don't care much for chillies especially the hot ones, but I do like growing them to young plants.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by kittykat8 View Post
      what tomatoes and peppers is everyone growing, I have to many to list.

marion
      Me too
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Not sure if I will bother to grow peppers next year , I have tried two years running with no fruit to speak of at the end of it?! I grow them in pots then plant outside when big enough, around the same time as tomatoes - what am I doing wrong?
        Slowly takes it!

Comment

Originally posted by lesleygl View Post
          Not sure if I will bother to grow peppers next year , I have tried two years running with no fruit to speak of at the end of it?! I grow them in pots then plant outside when big enough, around the same time as tomatoes - what am I doing wrong?
          I tend to agree about growing sweet peppers..........not really worthwhile in my case.
          Jalapeno's do really well though and are just the right heat for my requirements. I've already got my F1 jally seed for 2011 as I found I had a much better crop from these.
          Last edited by Snadger; 16-12-2010, 11:30 AM.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

ive already got all my tomato and chilli seeds ( haven't tried sweet peepers as i have no green house). all mine are grown outside in pots. I'm growing 'Ferline' again (as it did really well last year and fought off signs of blight and the fruit tastes great.) I'm also growing 'Yellow Stuffer', 'Country Taste' and 'Black Cherry' for some variation in size. I'm also attempting growing a tomato 'Pineapple' which fruits look beautiful. however i did get told they require a greenhouse to grow successfully, so im not expecting a lot, but it's all about trying new things.
            http://pot-to-plot.blogspot.com/ My brand spanking new plot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X