• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late for chillies

AM I too late to sow some chille seeds

Hope not, only started mine on Sunday!
    http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

Not at all Bridget. Get them planted.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

It depends on what type, some are much quicker growing than others. The slow types won't really do much this year and ideally need to be planted in Jan / Feb to give you a long enough season. However, if they're a quick one you'll be fine. Check the packet for an indication of ideal sowing time and that should give you a clue. Even if you're a bit later, you could give it a go and perhaps consider over wintering for an early start next season.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I sowed a bunch last Thursday, some starting to pop through now. Yippee!

Comment

I have still to sow the free ones with this months mag, been to cold and dark up untill now!

Mandy

Comment

We've just sown ours, I'm sure they'll be okay if we get some sunshine this year
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                if we get some sunshine this year
                I've been told it's Augist 5th, but don't quote me
                http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X