+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Sugar Snaps
- 12-04-2009, 08:23 PM #1Sprouter
- Join Date
- May 2008
I've got a packet of Sugar Ann peas here and was looking to plant them in planters. Will they be alright in there and if so how many peas should I sow in a 12" planter?
- 13-04-2009, 12:38 PM #2
I grew Sugar Ann many years ago. I don't remember them being particularly tall. I would go for 4 or 5 to a 12" planter I reckon. Good luck with them.Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.
www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring
- 13-04-2009, 04:51 PM #3Sprouter
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- camberley surrey
I am experimenting with these this year . I have planted some in a trough in the greenhouse and also some in a hanging basket to see if they will hang down and still produce . I'm trying the same with french beans and Hestia beans too . I'll let you know how I get on .
It has two chances , up or down.
- By Madmac in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 7Last Post: 29-07-2009, 09:02 PM
- By jackie j in forum General chitchatReplies: 6Last Post: 13-07-2008, 08:20 AM
- By peanut in forum Vegging OutReplies: 9Last Post: 18-04-2008, 11:31 PM
- By CarolineSonning in forum Making the MostůReplies: 32Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:05 PM
- By Crisiwisi in forum Vegging OutReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2007, 04:12 PM