+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: foxglove tree
- 22-05-2009, 03:21 PM #1
well now iv sorted out the tomatoes...thanks for that! does anyone know why my foxglove tree which has recently leafed(is that a word?) has got brown crusty patches on and some of them are ragged looking, It is 20 foot hi and so i cant really get up there to have a good look. Its its 3rd year and i was told if I didn't chop it it would flower this year? It doesn't look very well to me. i have sprayed with a multi pest potion but I dont think its helped.
- 22-05-2009, 06:39 PM #2Cropper
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Poole Dorset
It could be this damn wind that has caused the problem how far from the sea are you may be salt damage.
- 23-05-2009, 05:29 PM #3
about a mile....... and it has been very windy...
- By HeyWayne in forum The Flower MillReplies: 8Last Post: 15-06-2009, 09:18 AM
- By snuffer in forum The Flower MillReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
- By bridget mc laughlin in forum The Seed SwapReplies: 1Last Post: 20-05-2008, 11:58 AM
- By davefromthechipie in forum Rule the RoostReplies: 1Last Post: 18-05-2008, 11:44 PM
- By Geo in forum General chitchatReplies: 6Last Post: 22-06-2007, 08:52 PM