+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Allotments available in COVENTRY
- 20-05-2009, 09:16 AM #1
Allotments available in COVENTRY
The Coventry Evening Telepgraph our local paper did an article on Monday evening about an old allotment site that has been very disused and is now being bought back to life again. Apparently it has even been used for growing of christmas trees while being so unused! but with the revival and trend of alloments plots are now available.
If any one would like any further information please contact me directly by email and I will be able to pass on more details and contact information.
I dont think its right for me to display private telephone numbers on the forum.
- 13-06-2011, 12:59 PM #2Germinator
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
i was wondering if u still had any of the allotments left. My partner and myself have been looking for 1 and came across ur site. We are very keen to get one and get started...i await your reply
thanks for your help
Hello Pud, and welcome to the Vine. I have removed your e-mail address for security reasons, if you want to contact Tracy, please send her a private message, thanks
Last edited by scarey55; 13-06-2011 at 04:21 PM.
- 14-06-2011, 08:54 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- reconnected with the rest of Cov
- Blog Entries
Hi Pud, Welcome to the vine ..........our lottie site is opening up some old plots don't know it its the same one that Tracey is on about . Look on our website and pop up on a saturday morning if you are interested.S*d the housework I have a lottie to dig
Isn't it about time someone kicked that jetstream into touch?
You can't beat a bit of garden porn
- By Baxter in forum Introduce Yourself!Replies: 19Last Post: 29-05-2010, 09:14 AM
- By bigbeefy in forum Introduce Yourself!Replies: 22Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:14 AM
- By paulcov in forum Introduce Yourself!Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2009, 07:56 PM
- By daineal in forum General chitchatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
- By nick the grief in forum Allotment FinderReplies: 0Last Post: 24-10-2006, 11:37 AM