+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 10
Thread: Allotment planner
Does anyone know a web site where i can plan & design my lottie ?
- 01-03-2008, 05:35 PM #2
Try looking on here its about veg / garden planning
Garden planningSmile and the world smiles with you
- 01-03-2008, 06:09 PM #3
This is what I use!
Just print it off, decide on a scale and Bob's your Uncle!My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)
Diversify & prosper
- 01-03-2008, 06:22 PM #4
Stunning in its simplicity Snadger!Manda.
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
- 01-03-2008, 06:28 PM #5
I use power point or did but office 2007 is crap for this now ... don't these people realise that some people use these packages for serious stuff not just workntgNever be afraid to try something new.
Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
A large group of professionals built the Titanic
- 01-03-2008, 07:39 PM #6
- 01-03-2008, 11:39 PM #7
mapcr77, the growveg.com website has a free 30 day trial, so you can try before you buy. I'm using that right now and I think I'll get the subscription. I'm one of those people who can't get the planning right the first or second and sometimes the third time! So having it so easy on the computer to move around is good for me.
- By Jimmy in forum Vegging OutReplies: 14Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:10 AM
- By The Tango Man in forum Grow Your Own MagazineReplies: 1Last Post: 20-10-2010, 05:16 PM
- By eastkentspur in forum Vegging OutReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:00 PM
- By hawthorns in forum Vegging OutReplies: 7Last Post: 23-10-2009, 08:35 PM
- By sticklebricks in forum Allotment AdviceReplies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2006, 02:01 PM