Plant Delivery Problems

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant Delivery Problems

Some time ago, I ordered some grafted plants. They were dispatched a few days ago, and I thought, "must let Husband know they're coming," and promptly forgot.

Now, most of our parcels end up at the farm next door as they're in when we're not. The 8yo is now nicely trained to pop next door and collect our parcels, which he loves to do.

Husband, on picking the kids up from school and getting home, while I was at work, saw the delivery card and perfectly reasonably sent the 8yo round to collect the parcel.

And the 8yo did what he always does when finding a parcel nearly as big as himself (he's tiny).

He rolled it.

I have only just stopped laughing.

(He's not in trouble. I was the only one who knew what it was. )

Miraculously, they seem to be unharmed!

Awww bless him Just DON'T let him get a job in a sorting office when he's older!!!

Just as well plants are pretty tough, isn't it!
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

That's hilarious

Comment

Kid with gumption. To be encouraged! Well done that boy.

Comment

So you not have a garden full of tumble weed.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

haha bless him... good thing you hadn't ordered a full box of new china plates!
            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well done little helper bless him

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X