Evening & greetings......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening & greetings......

How do. Just thought I'd introduce myself, what with being new to the forum & all. I'm a newbie to the delightful (& back breaking!) world of allotmenting, & as such, will most likely be asking the most basic of silly questions!!

Anyway, nice to make your collective acquaintance, I'm off to nose at the FAQ's......might even learn something. 😊😊

Welcome, it will help if we know roughly where your plot is and what your soil is like(ie clay or sandy or somewhere in between).

Comment

Hi idiotboy and welcome. You're not the only idiot here - many of us feel like that sometimes.
      Don't be afraid to ask questions - most of us don't bite!!

Comment

Welcome .

Comment

Welcome along ..
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
            Welcome, it will help if we know roughly where your plot is and what your soil is like(ie clay or sandy or somewhere in between).
            Ah, good shout. I've 580sq/m of South Derbyshire's finest soil. Bits of clay found upon digging, but mostly nice crumbly soil. 😊

Comment

Welcome to the vine

Comment

Originally posted by idiotboy78 View Post
                Ah, good shout. I've 580sq/m of South Derbyshire's finest soil. Bits of clay found upon digging, but mostly nice crumbly soil. ��
                Probably know the area, lived in Willington then moved to Barton Under Needwood, before migrating north to Scotland.

Comment

Hi, and welcome.
                  580sqm will keep you busy - that’d be counted as 4 plots round here ;-)

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the vine! This is a lovely, friendly place and I am sure you will enjoy your stay!
                    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour

Comment

Welcome to the vine!

Comment

Hi there, and Welcome to the Vine from me too
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by idiotboy78 View Post
                            Ah, good shout. I've 580sq/m of South Derbyshire's finest soil. Bits of clay found upon digging, but mostly nice crumbly soil. ��
                            Hello iBoy and welcome to the vine I'm from N Derbyshire so not that far away
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
                              Probably know the area, lived in Willington then moved to Barton Under Needwood, before migrating north to Scotland.
                              Gotcha. The allotment site is on the Allenton/Alvaston border. I'm from Chellaston.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X