Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese chives

Bonjour

I've been trawling through Joy Larkham's vege gardening book and she recommends and uses chinese chives for edging as well as a culinary herb.

Does anybody know a seed merchant/producer that sells the seeds please?

I have googled and found them but would prefer a recommendation.
    TonyF, Dordogne 24220

tony I have just this minute sowed these for exactly the same reason I bought them from the local garden centre and they are suttons seeds. There is about 30 seeds left in the packet which you can have if you want, just pm me your address and I will post them on. If you need more than that you could try suttons online or I think sarah ravens site stock them but her prices are a bit high

serenity x

Comment

Serenity, thanks for the prompt reply and for the offer of the seeds. I'm in France so I'll order some direct from Suttons, many thanks.
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Hi Tony

Sorry a bit late to the thread, but I only just found this forum this morning You may find chinese chives more widely available under their other name of Garlic Chives (Allium tuberosum) they're the same plant just labelled differently! You can get them from Jekka McVicar's site either as ready grown seeds or plants . She does do mail order, not sure about europe but it's worth checking. You can also get a herb catalogue from that site as well

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X