This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giveaway to 2 Enfield Grapes....

dont need to swap, but would like to give away 2 of Pigletwillies French Black toms to 2 local people( 1 each), cos i dont want the palaver of trying to post them!
    i sowed 4 seeds not expecting all 4 to come up and they did....not bad for seed a few years old!!.

they are from an early sowing this year and i potted them on at the weekend. they are still small but thriving.

so first come first served....message me and i'll give you my number to arrange a collection time.
    Finding Home

PW Tomato up for grabs

Hi there,
    I'm not in Enfield but not too far (Mill Hill near Finchley). I'd love to have one of these toms as I left it far too late to get organised with special seeds.
    I can drive over to you, as I like to come over to Enfield to visit Clockhouse and Capel Manor.
    Are there any seeds or plants that you're after?
    Jogette

Comment

Hi Jogette, one is yours. i dont want anything back, i just didnt want to throw out 2 plants, as i dont need 4 of them, along with the others!!.
      i'll pm you my number and you can call when you are in the area.
      Finding Home

Comment

if anyone else sees this and is interested in the 2nd plant, i will be away for 3wks, and probably wont be coming on here during that time, so dont panic if i dont get back to you til after the 20th march.
        Finding Home

Comment

just bumping this...........

i am back from NZ now and there is still 1 PW tom avaliable, if any enfield grape would like it.
          Finding Home

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X