Clear All

• Operation Pumpkin Becki

...I'm having an operation on Friday...bleurgh
    ...just thought I'd mention it ()

Hope it all goes well PB
    Flo x
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Will think of you on Friday PB - hope it all goes really well and you have your support group all lined up ready and waiting.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Will think of you on Friday and remember Wisley 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          Will think of you on Friday PB - hope it all goes really well and you have your support group all lined up ready and waiting.
          Thank goodness for that! You guys are THE BESTEST!! Just don't make me laugh too much

Comment

Here's hoping its all straightforward for you. xx
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

We will all be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts for a quick and easy recovery xx
              Life is too short for drama & petty things!
              So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Thanks as always guys - I've just got to get rid of this flinging-flanging cold, or I won't be having it at all!

Thankfully its a day surgery, so I should be home by the afternoon, all being well.

Comment

Good luck Becki. I'm sorry - I don't know sort of op you're going in for, so can't be more specific than a general hope it all goes well.
                  I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I actually quite enjoy having operations. I love being put under (not so keen on the coming round bit).

Best of luck, and hope it all goes well.
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                      Good luck Becki. I'm sorry - I don't know sort of op you're going in for, so can't be more specific than a general hope it all goes well.
                      Thank you nonetheless xx
                      Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 12-01-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        I actually quite enjoy having operations. I love being put under (not so keen on the coming round bit).
                        What new(ish) dads will do for a bit of sleep, eh?
                        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

Best of luck, and hope it all goes well.
                          Cheers dude.
                          I've only had one General Anasthetic before, for my wisdom teeth. My one lasting memory of the whole episode was waking up in the theatre after it was over, and saying to the nurse 'But they didn't count me down!' (bless me eh!)

Comment

Good luck Becki, hope you get rid of the cold in time.
                            Last edited by Bigmallly; 12-01-2010, 09:33 PM.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oh poor PB (may I call you that). You are always so positive and interactive here I had no idea that you had a problem. Let it be sweetie. Let it all hang out, as they say, and be back soon to keep us company, to advise an make us laff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X