Aubergines and 20 deg!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubergines and 20 deg!

When they say Aubergines like a min of 20deg, how on earth do you get 20 at night?
    I don't understand these temps they seem so high, surely night time temps can be lower???????

I sucessfully grew aubergines outside last year and they had the whole range of temperatures to cope with.

I bought them as plants from the local garden centre, don't know the variety though.
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I presume that 20C is the minimum growing temp that they're happy with, for sure night-time temps are lower.
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
        When they say Aubergines like a min of 20deg, how on earth do you get 20 at night?
        I don't understand these temps they seem so high, surely night time temps can be lower???????
        Yeah I was wondering about that as well as mine could do with going to the allotment cos there very big now.
        I also grew some succesfully in pots outside last year but they were nowhere near the size that mine are now.
        I have a heated greenhouse but if I set it to 20 degrees I will go through a bottle of propane every couple of days, we keep having hail showers here just had one in fact.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

My little seedlings seem fine and they're at a maximum of 10 degrees
          Cheers

T-lady

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X