Grow Your Own Magazine

Navbar button growfruitandveg.co.uk Logo
Forum Navigation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 166
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Random excess seed Seed Swap Circle

  1. #145
    Gearoid's Avatar
    Gearoid is offline Sprouter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunny Southport, England
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I got mine from the 1 shop. 120 envelopes for 1. ;o)

  2. #146
    Ananke's Avatar
    Ananke is offline Cropper
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    I didn't qualify for this year's so I hope you do it again next year, it's such a great idea

  3. #147
    Ananke's Avatar
    Ananke is offline Cropper
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearoid View Post
    I got mine from the 1 shop. 120 envelopes for 1. ;o)
    That's the ones I got, there was a slight gap once they are sealed, I had to put some masking tape around the top.

  4. #148
    veggiechicken's Avatar
    veggiechicken is online now Warning!! Contains Nuts
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunshiny South Wales
    Posts
    61,777
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearoid View Post
    I got mine from the 1 shop. 120 envelopes for 1. ;o)
    I like them even more now. I was worried that I've have to "mug" a child on their way to school.
    Make 2019 the Year of Random Seed sowing
    All we are saying is..........Give seeds a chance.
    @realveggiechicken

  5. #149
    zazen999 is offline Funky Cold Ribena
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    20,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    I didn't qualify for this year's so I hope you do it again next year, it's such a great idea
    Unless you had no spare seeds, everyone qualified for this years; it was open house. You just got back the same number of seed packets that you put in [more actually, as a couple of people only wanted a small number back].


  6. #150
    Ananke's Avatar
    Ananke is offline Cropper
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zazen999 View Post
    Unless you had no spare seeds, everyone qualified for this years; it was open house. You just got back the same number of seed packets that you put in [more actually, as a couple of people only wanted a small number back].
    Well, that will teach me to read everything. I have loads of spare seeds too

  7. #151
    zazen999 is offline Funky Cold Ribena
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    20,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Well, that will teach me to read everything. I have loads of spare seeds too
    Attention to detail
    Ananke likes this.


  8. #152
    chris's Avatar
    chris is offline < moo beans.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    10,229

    Default

    I'll hop on the yes' for next year please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts