Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good it’s cancelled,I’m not happy they haven’t sent you & others the free gift,the reason you joined in the first place. Why aren’t people receiving the free gift or similar if they’ve ran out of supplies? We all have rights under the fair trading act not to be mislead by words or conduct?

Comment

I subscribed in December and I am still waiting for them to send me my free gift. It was suppose to be the 3m easy net tunnel.
      Carrie

Comment

Hi Carrie,
        I subscribed in February and the 3m easy net tunnel was the free gift...ive chased them twice and have been told it been re requested. Im going to call them again in the morning and chase agin. rubbish service!

Comment

I followed this thread back and Phil Hazel is a MOD...... his post says anyone that has not received their free gift, if they contact him he will chase on your behalf. I PM his my details for him to chase, just in case you want to do the same.

Comment

Phil Hazel is part of the magazine admin, he is probably your best bet to try and resolve this as we moderators have no access to the magazine staff other than to message them from here. I think the staff are over stretched by the sounds of things.

Comment

Hi Phillip
              I messaged you with me details as I too have not received the free gift, i have not had nay response from you. Have you received the details??
              regards
              Betty

Comment

Betty, I too messaged Phil a while ago now And heard nothing back from him unfortunately. I’m down for the free binder and magazine. Literally is the worst process in the world. The magazine need to get in touch with the subscriptions company as it’s seriously letting them down. Poor service really.

Comment

Just to let you know that we have contacted Phil and asked him to check this out for you all....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not got back to you sooner. I am forwarding on your details, please continue to send me your names, addresses, subscription number, email address and the free gift offer that you subscribed for.

I will also be forwarding on any complaints/feedback so we can try and alter our processes so this does not continue to happen.

Comment

Well well, guess what came to my door yesterday.
                      Nearly 7 months since the order ive had my prop, bit to late for my chillis but hey ho.
                      For those still waiting good luck, keep pestering them.

Comment

^^^^
                        That's brill news

Comment

It came!!

The binder and magazine arrived this week. Maybe they were just a bit snowed under and are beginning to clear the backlog. Hope everyone else gets there freebies soon. Thanks all.

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're receiving your gifts now! And I'm sorry it took so long to sort this issue out for you.

If anyone else has not received their free gift please private message me with the details mentioned in my previous message.

Comment

Thanks Dave....much appreciated!

Comment

Yep, thanks again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X